Electric & Hybrid Vehicles in Calgary, Alberta
Whether you drive an electric or hybrid vehicle to try and save the environment, or to save on your gas bill, these vehicles have come a long way since their predecessors. Now offering an abundance of capability and smart technology, without sacrificing the performance you expect from a vehicle bearing the Chevrolet, Buick, or GMC logo, the next generation of hybrid and electric vehicles provide everything you could ever want from a vehicle—with less emissions (or none at all)! Read on to learn more about the electric and hybrid vehicles currently in production and planned for the future, with your source for everything automotive in Alberta: Calgary’s Jack Carter Chev GMC.
Why choose an electric or hybrid vehicle?
Driving an electric or hybrid vehicle offers a number of benefits, starting with its positive environmental impact. Next up, while you might pay slightly more at the start than for a comparable vehicle, there are a variety of factors that will end up with you saving money in the long run. Some of the reasons to go electric or hybrid with your next vehicle include, but aren’t limited to:
- Excellent performance, with serious torque
- A more fuel efficient vehicle, regardless of your driving style
- No added maintenance compared to a gas-powered vehicle
- Hybrid vehicles offer serious range
- Newer plug-in hybrid vehicles have greatly increased their range
- Hybrid vehicles will reduce your CO2 emissions, while most electric vehicles have no emissions at all
- Electric vehicle batteries are recyclable
- These vehicles have been rigorously tested, to survive Canadian winters